What is LUMECCA IPL?
Lumecca IPL is a powerful and effective treatment to reduce and remove specific pigments in the skin, from redness and spider veins to uneven and discoloured patches. By using Lumecca Intended Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy it’s possible to reduce and remove visible veins and pigmentation and improve the appearance of age spots, rosacea and thread veins.
Restore a clear complexion and rejuvenate your skin tone with this popular anti-ageing treatment by requesting a consultation at Axis Clinic.
Lumecca IPL Results
We use Lumecca™ IPL to treat and reduce the appearance of:
- Age spots
- Brown Spots/Sun damage
- Vascular lesions (thread veins, spider veins, port wine stains, telangiectasiae)
- Uneven skin tone
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lumecca™ has been FDA approved to treat Fitzpatrick Skin types I-IV. We do not use it on Fitzpatrick V-VI.
We will assess whether you are a suitable candidate after your initial consultation.
In general, Lumecca is a safe and quick treatment with visible results after the first one or two sessions.
Lumecca™ IPL can be used on all areas of the body. The target areas are those that are most affected by sun exposure such as the face, neck, decollatage and hands. However is safe and effective on most parts of the body and face.
The treatment is particularly successful in removing age spots (red/brown) and improving the appearance of sun damage, vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, leg telangectasias). It is also effective to treat rosacea, freckles, acne scarring and melasma. You can see results in just 1 – 3 sessions.
You should avoid direct, excessive sun exposure or tanning 4 weeks before your treatment.
– Avoid direct sunlight and heat for 2 weeks and remember to wear SPF daily. You will be advised on suitable aftercare products.
– Avoid exercise, saunas, hot baths for 24 hours.
– No facial treatments for two weeks post treatment.
- – You might experience some redness and mild swelling on the treated area. Apply a cool pack after treatment to help with any discomfort.
Register to get
On Your First Treatment
Prices starting from £150